We built Interval around what I would want in a time tracker, based on my experience as a remote developer. By emphasizing good design, Interval makes it super simple to go from ‘I want to work’ to ‘work is in my timecard.’ Features that help with this include a Timer, History tab to manually add entries (shown right on desktop), and CSV Export.
Interval is built entirely with Flutter.
Designed alongside Eduardo Pratti using Figma. (Eduardo killed it with the design! You can check out his design case study here.)
State College, PA
A bi-yearly hackathon organized by students at Penn State University. In November 2019 HackPSU saw nearly 900 attendees. HackPSU is an official MLH hackathon.
As part of the HackPSU Tech Team, currently working with Rahul Ramkumar to develop a mobile app for HackPSU using React Native and Firebase.
All HackPSU development is open-source and can be seen below.
Core contributor to geojson.dev, an effort to build an online resource for the GeoJSON format. The Playground feature uses Mapbox for rendering GeoJSON data, and a modified Monaco Editor (same as VSCode) for editing and linting the JSON file.
Built with Oleksandr Dubenko.
DJI Research LLC.
Remote | Palo Alto, CA | Shenzhen, China
Front-End Engineering Intern
- Currently researching & developing a strategy for NIST 800-53 compliance in US Web Team projects.
- Lead front-end web development for a special project using Vue 2 and Mapbox. The product requires close compliance with government guidelines and collaboration with DJI teams in Shenzhen. The product will have a focus on the North American market.
- Interviewed candidates for various web positions in the company.
Re-built the DJI AirWorks experience to adapt to an online-first conference amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
React Native, Express.js, and Mongoose were used to build the application. Duties were shared across the US Web Team and include design, development, QA testing, and deployment on AWS East.
Wolfram Research Inc.
Champaign, IL | Remote
Intern, Core Engine R&D
- Developed user-facing features for Wolfram Cloud using web technologies such as React and Flow.
- Overhauled typesetting engine to improve aesthetic and better match TeX-like specifications. Wrote a technical post named Modernizing Math Typesetting with SVG, linked below.
- Created a library-agnostic mapping solution with default Leaflet driver, combining Wolfram’s rich computational intelligence with mapping on the web.
Oakland, CA | Remote
Part-Time Software Developer
- Developed bespoke IoT solutions for an array of Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco, IBM, and Intel.
- Architected multiple prototypes using D3, THREE.js, and Xamarin. Integrated a new mapping solution based on Mapbox into DGLux 5, the company’s main product.
- Transitioned a portion of the company’s internal processes after acquisition by Acuity Brands Inc.
Pure TypeScript implementation of RTP/RTSP client protocols for video streaming without external tools such as
ffmpeg. Supports H264 transport and additional IP camera features.
Wrapper library that allows for Dart applications to run in Node.js. Small part of the
sassnpm package, other Google projects, and official tooling for the Khronos Group (glTF-Validator).