We built Interval around what I would want in a time tracker, based on my experience as a remote developer. By emphasizing good design, Interval makes it super simple to go from ‘I want to work’ to ‘work is in my timecard.’ Features that help with this include a Timer, History tab to manually add entries (shown right on desktop), and CSV Export.
Technically, Interval is built almost entirely in Flutter, with the timer being implemented as a background service in Kotlin. The app’s data is stored entirely on-device with an SQLite database.
Designed by Eduardo Pratti using Figma.
Simple two-player puzzle game. Focuses on local multiplayer, and is inspired by other great puzzle games like Dao. Later updated to learn about PWAs.
Built a form generator using Electron and React for a local utility company. The work also included a simple DOCX templating engine.
DJI Research LLC.
Palo Alto, CA | Shenzhen, China | Remote
Front-End Engineering Intern
- Lead front-end web development for a special project using Vue 2 and Mapbox. The product requires close coordination with government regulations and DJI teams in Shenzhen. The product will have a focus on the North American market.
- Collaborated on a technical timeline for the project, detailing tasks to front-end engineers in both Palo Alto and Shenzhen.
- Helped to interview candidates for various web positions in the company.
Wolfram Research Inc.
Champaign, IL | Remote
Intern, Core Engine R&D
- Developed user-facing features for Wolfram Cloud using web technologies such as React and Flow.
- Overhauled typesetting engine to improve aesthetic and better match TeX-like specifications. Wrote a technical post named Modernizing Math Typesetting with SVG, linked below.
- Created a library-agnostic mapping solution with default Leaflet driver, combining Wolfram’s rich computational intelligence with mapping on the web.
Oakland, CA | Remote
Part-Time Software Developer
- Developed bespoke IoT solutions for an array of Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco, IBM, and Intel.
- Architected multiple prototypes using D3, THREE.js, and Xamarin. Integrated a new mapping solution based on Mapbox into DGLux 5, the company’s main product.
- Transitioned a portion of the company’s internal processes after acquisition by Acuity Brands Inc.
Pure TypeScript implementation of RTP/RTSP client protocols for video streaming without external tools such as
ffmpeg. Supports H264 transport and additional IP camera features.
Wrapper library that allows for Dart applications to run in Node.js. Small part of the
sassnpm package, other Google projects, and official tooling for the Khronos Group (glTF-Validator).